What is a Webhook?
A webhook is an HTTP request or "callback" sent from Radio Mast to another web application. When your stream goes down or comes back online, Radio Mast can send a webhook to notify your web application about what just happened. This powerful mechanism allows you to create custom actions that happen when the status of your stream changes.
Using Radio Stream Downtime Webhooks
What kind of custom actions can you create with webhooks? Here's some ideas:
- Build custom alerting workflows without coding using Automate.io or Zapier.
- Use Automate.io or Zapier to alert you via SMS when your stream is down.
- Use Radio Mast to trigger an on-air light in your studio, controlled by an Arduino.
- The sky's the limit - Create your own solution tailored to your radio station's unique needs.
Ready to get started?
- Read the documentation for radio stream downtime webhooks.
- See pricing for radio stream monitoring. Plans start at just $5 / month.
- Learn more about Radio Stream Monitoring
- Sign up for Radio Stream Monitoring today.
Have questions about stream monitoring or using webhooks? Get in touch and we'd be happy to help!